Monday, May 3, 2021

New Catalog Day is tomorrow! May is heating up!

Hello Friends! 

I am so very excited and have been preparing a new catalog event for this week.  

I will kick the week off with a FB live tomorrow at 3PM "on the fly" where I'll show the super cool, Many Messages stamp set.  I go live every Wednesday at 3M over on my public Facebook page.  Here is a link if you need it

So, the real fun and something new I have been doing for the past 3 months is a workshop for NEW STAMPERS, every single month.  This month, it will be May 4th at 7PM to celebrate the new catalog!  

I'll be showing the five, gorgeous brand new in colors and give you the opportunity to earn this 5 card class - shipped to your door for free!  

To Join us tomorrow night, here is the private Facebook group that I will be holding the live class in.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/256791829219882

Plus there's more!  I have a brand new 12 card class (3 complete classes) dropping tomorrow morning for my team, and I will announce kits to everyone else on Thursday (first come first served).  

If you want to make sure you know when I have classes, be sure you're on my email list on the right hand side bar of this blog there's a spot to sign up!  

Hope to see you tomorrow for one of the live events!

Love,

Selene


0 comments: