Thursday, July 19, 2018

Stampin Up, Petal Prominade, Beautiful Destination

Hello Friends!

This week's travels has certainly led me and my family and I to an amazing destination, Alaska!

This is an all expense paid trip that I earned for my husband and I.  We are also taking my daughter and mom along!  I am sure it will be the experience of a lifetime!

This is a card I made for a friend who is going through a rough time emotionally.  I really am praying she finds the road she is supposed to be on.

I stamped it with Petal Pink Ink, and used the big shot to die cut the flower out. I will be emailing the directions for FREE to my constant contact email list either this Friday (tomorrow) or next!  (still working out the details before I leave)!

Thank you so much for visiting today and if you are not on my email list you can sign up over on the right hand side bar, or you can use this text signup tool below so you don't miss a thing!

Thank you for being a part of my stamping world!

Love,
Selene

0 comments: