Just a quick project share for you. I will be emailing all the step by steps for this cute project and others too, to those on my mailing list.
Did you know that today is my birthday? We are up in Southern Maine looking to have some fun by the sea tonight. Wishing you a fun rest of the week.
- Stamps: Touches of Texture (W 141934, C 143251) One Big Meaning (W 138788, C 139420)
- 131197 Delightful Dijon Card Stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2”)
- 141645 Moroccan Designer Series Paper (4 3/4” x 3 1/2”)
- 101650 Very Vanilla Card Stock (4 ½” x 3 ¼”)
- 120953 Crumb Cake Card Stock (4” x ½”)
- 104199 Linen Thread 12” piece
- 107300 Very Vanilla Envelope
- Ink: 126974 Early Espresso Ink Pad, 138324 Delightful Dijon Ink Pad, 126965 Cajun Craze Ink Pad, 141394 Dapper Denim Ink Pad, 141396 Emerald Envy Ink Pad
- Other: 104332 Snail Adhesive,104430 Stampin', Dimensionals, 141897 Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear)
It will put you on my list for more classes, and free project ideas too!
Click here to register for the free Love you Lots card class!
#winkofwatercolor technique class, from me to you!