With so much going on in the world that makes our hearts heavy, it's important to take time to look around. Everywhere I look, I see more good than I do evil. I choose to try and see the good in every situation, even in the hardest of times.
Here's a sweet and simple card share for you. Don't forget ~ God made you and you are good, as you are!
Stamp Sets: Flourishing Phrases Stamp set (Wood 141531) (Clear 141534)
Inks: Daffodil Delight Ink Pad (126944) Brights Markers (131259 )<Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise>
Paper: Whisper White CS (100730), Tempting Turquoise Card Stock Daffodil Delight Card Stock
Other: Snail Adhesive (104332), Blue Sharpie Marker
Tempting Turquoise Card Stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
Daffodil Delight Card Stock: 4 ¾” x 3 ½”
Whisper White Card Stock: 4 ½” x 3 ¼”
Inside: Whisper White Card Stock: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Use a sharpie marker to color self-adhesive pearls and set aside to dry.
- Stamp the floral image 3 times using the Daffodil delight ink pad as shown in the photo above, and once on the insert for the inside of the card.
- Use the Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise marker to ink the sentiment and stamp it on the top left hand side of your card. Then, use the Turquoise marker to stamp the sentiment on the inside of the card
- Use snail adhesive to attach the layers together.
- Add the pearls to the center of the three flowers and you are done.