Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Stampin Up! Endless Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set

Hello!! 

I am so grateful, having just returned from an amazing vacation because of you, my Stampin' Up! customers and friends.  Below is a photo of my family at the dolphin cove in Cozumel Mexico. 

I'm so grateful for the opportunity to do things I would never be able to do while being at home for my daughter when she comes home from school and taking her to dance classes.  My Stampin Up business helps pay for her education at a really great local school and dance lessons, extra's that I never got to do as a child.  For all of that, I thank you! 
Today, my good friend posted some information about a brand NEW stamp set that Stampin' Up! made available!  I am putting one on order for myself.  In the past, the photopolymer sets have sold out in just a few weeks, and this is one that I most certainly want to add to my collection!

Introducing Endless Wishes Photo Polymer  Stamp Set!

Hip hip Horray! The font on this set is so super cute and it can be stamped with a multitude of combinations.  It's completely clear, for perfect placement every single time!

I love the cute wood cuts and champagne glimmer paper shown in this sample.  It's so easy to recreate the look shown here in a short amount of time! 

The Photopolymer insures perfect placement every time and that makes this stamper so happy!

Here's a closer look at the stamp set so you can see all the awesome detail!



 The possibilities with this set are endless!






Thanks so much for all you do!  If you want to snag this stamp set up, here is a link to get your Endless Wishes Set today!

Sincerely,



1 comments:

Conibaer said...

Hi Selene!
I just LOVE your pic of your family!
Thanks again for helping us! It was great to meet you and your family! I'd love to "talk" to you again soon!