Friday, May 23, 2014

Grow!!! A training series for demonstrators.

Good Morning!

I'm so excited to be working with my friend Ronda Wade on a new training series for demonstrators! I have been training with Ronda for over two years, and have been her online assistant for a year and two months now. 

When you start any business, there's going to be a learning curve.  I've tried other trainers that didn't work for me or the way I want to do business.  For those of you who know me, you know that I put my whole heart in everything I do.  Ronda, just helps me to make sure I take my brain along so that when I am doing business, I can really serve others.

The biggest thing that I've learned from Ronda is that God wants me to be profitable, so that I can continue to serve others with my passion, stamping.

As a result, my business has grown by leaps and bounds over the past two years and I am so very grateful! The girls on my team have also tremendously grown.  It has been an amazing turning point in my business.  It seriously changed EVERYTHING.

I have caught Ronda's passion for training and want to share with you my experience on how to grow your stamp clubs!  Here is the excerpt from Ronda's blog for the upcoming training series.  I hope to see you on the calls!

GROW Teleconference series 

Grow your classes, clubs and downline! All in ONE awesome series! 

GROW! that's the theme for this new series! Finish this year as strong as you can to set you up to meet all your goals and dreams for next year! 

In 3 weeks time we will be giving you duplicatable practical tips on how to grow your clubs, classes and downline! Ending May and June strong can lead to success next year! Growing the events that you are already doing is a sure fire way to increase your sales and profit!

*Growing Classes: -Learn ways to increase attendance in a few short months! Running the same classes with more customers is a sure fire way to work smarter and not harder! 
*Growing Clubs: Hear from Selene Kempton on solid ways to increase your clubs! In the past 6 months she has added on over 14 Club members running over 3 days!  She will teach you all her tips and secrets! Adding just 5 club members can increase your sales by over 2,000 in one year! 
*Growing your downline: Learn tips on recruiting and growth within your team!  New Recruits lead to promotions and bonuses! But you have to start now to impact next year! 
All calls will be recorded, so you can listen when you want for up to a year form the live call!
Individual rate: 25.99 for THREE Full weeks of training! 

Grab your downline and sidelines and if you have 5 or more you each get a discounted rate!~ 20.99 for THREE full weeks! 
 
Series starts on May 28th-June 11th:

CLICK HERE to register! 

UPDATE: Great Question Kathleen, All the date and times are on the registration page, link above.
All calls are recorded, so if you can't listen live, you can download and listen any time.

the call dates are
May 28, June 4th and June 11th.  The live call is at 1 pm EST.

Sincerely,




1 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you give a little more information on when the teleconferences will take place? Dates? Times?