Sunday, September 8, 2013

9/8 Simply Sunday, Merry Little Christmas Simply Created Card Kits from Stampin Up!

Good Afternoon Friends!

I hope you're having a Super Sunday!  We are here watching the Patriots and I thought I'd pop in for today's inspiration.  So for Simply Sunday, I thought, It doesn't get any easier than this AWESOME little kit!  
This AWESOME card kit comes with enough supplies to make 8 cute Christmas cards and envelopes, with the precut, pre-done envelope liners, yeah buddy!  (ink and adhesive is sold separately).  I used a Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green Marker to ink up the stamp, then stuck it together!    I made up all 8 cards in one kit and it took me about a half hour total! 


It comes with 8 of everything you see here, including the cute envelope liners!   Talk about Simple!  The kits are $9.95 each.  It is also available as a BUNDLE to include the stamp Set! 

Here's the clear mount link to the bundle which is only $17.95!  Once you have the stamp set, you'd just need the kits to make up the extra cards.  So easy!  Thank you Stampin' Up! 

If you don't already have one, you'd need a "d" block for the stamp set

Here's a photo of the bundle.  There are 3 different stamps in the set.  The flourish, the sentiment and the pretty border.  
Well, that's my little bit of inspiration to share today.  It's a glorious day outside!  I hope you had some time to enjoy it!  Until tomorrow! 

Thank you for stopping by!

Love,

Selene Kempton

0 comments: