Tuesday, September 3, 2013

9/3 Christmas Messages, SPA night!

Good Morning Friends!

I hope you had a wonderful long weekend.  We went camping in the gorgeous white mountains of New Hampshire.  On Saturday, we got to spend time with family on lake Winisquam, and Sunday we ran over to the Lancaster Fair.  What a fun weekend!  

So I'm back in the studio getting ready for this weeks stamp camp and scrapbooking classes.   Today, I'd like to share a class I'm holding here in 10 days.  There are only 7 spots left, and I've lovingly termed the class Spa night!
After you create the GORGEOUS, over-the-top cards, is when the real pampering begins!  I have arranged for a special guest, Beth Ellen Reid, Mary Kay Consultant to pamper you after with the most AWESOME satin hands treatment you've ever received!  

What to Bring:
  • You will need your own adhesive (available for purchase here)
  • You will also need a Glue gun with extra glue sticks for making your projects
There is also limited space in this class, sorry, first come, first served!  Sign up (and please prepay for this one by September 7th at the latest so I can order your supplies for the class). Then, sit back and prepare to be pampered!  

Click here to sign up!  I can't wait to see you!   


Love,
Selene Kempton

0 comments: