Friday, April 27, 2012

Saturday Sketch Challenge 253

Good Evening Friends!

It's time for another fabulous sketch challenge from your stamping 411 operators!

This weeks sketch is both simple, and reproducible.

How about I start with some measurements.

Base Layer: Blushing Bride 8 1/2 x 5 1/2", scored and folded in half at 4 1/4"

Layer 2: 1 1/2" x 5 1/2" Beau Chateau DSP
Layer 3 and 4 are framelet die cuts from the mini catalog, the image is
Layer 5 is the scalloped oval punch
Layer 6: large oval punch with the sentiment from "oval all"

I'm still cryin' over the retirement list with so many sets that I wanted that I didn't get to buy.  I'm sure all will be forgotten when I get my hands on the new book! 

To check out what the other operators came up with, and to see the sketch and maybe play along, check out the stamping 411 blog

Rubbah hugs and TGIF!
Selene

4 comments:

Patti Chesky said...

So gorgeous!!! Those two stamp sets work perfectly together!!!!! I think you need to send this to me!!! ;)

Erna Logtenberg said...

beautiful card Selene!

Lisa Hensley said...

I love this! Shabby chic, but clean & simple -- gorgeous!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love the softness and feminine feel! Hugs xxx