Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blog candy reveal

Good Morning Friends!

We had such a fun time reading all the comments on who-made who's card... :D
Even I was fooled.. It turns out that Patti made the gorgeous creation that I posted last Friday, and I thought it was Gretchen! Here is the card that I will be mailing to Lee.. :D

We had so much fun celebrating our 100th sketch and really enjoyed having you play along with our celebration!

I used random.org and came up with the number 20! So I'd like to congratulate Barbara V, who won my random blog candy, the level 3 hostess set from the catalog, Occasional Quotes! It seems inconceivable to me that we started to start a small blog to help our customers only 2 short years ago, and now we have so much love coming our way! Thank you so very much for 2 awesome years.. I look forward to what's up and coming!

Barbara V wrote: I am guessing Connie created this one. Will be fun to find out!

Indeed Barbara! Congrats! Please contact me by email at e.selene@verizon.net to pick up your candy!

Rubbah hugs,
Selene Kempton

3 comments:

Pat Austin said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the effects of ink on the fun flower die. Thank you for sharing.

Patti Chesky said...

I {heart} this card!!!! The boldness of the colors really makes this stamp set shine! I didn't guess this one was yours. I thought you made the Recess one.

Unknown said...

You definitely had me fooled!!! I thought Gretchen made this beauty!! You did a great job and I loved doing this!! We need to do it more often!!