Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Truck

Happy Sunday!

Well, some of you know that I got a new truck to tow the camper. My husband drives over 110 miles a day, so I'm driving the gas guzzler... It's a used truck, but it only had 16K miles on it when we purchased it.

One of my girlfriends took a look at my graphics and said "your husband is not going to want to drive it now, it's really girly." I'm not sure about all that, but I LOVE driving the truck. I'm not sure that I would want to go back to my old ~ low to the ground ~ car.

So, I just had to share.. I'm loving the flourishes.

Hugs,
Selene

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the vinal that says "Discover Your Creativity" and the one with your name, phone number, and Ind SU! Demo? I just got a new car and would LOVE to advertise like that on my car...

Thanks...
twilamooneyham@hotmail.com

EdieB said...

I love the look.

EdieB

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR TRUCK!

Elizabeth said...

Your truck looks fabulous! Where did you get your vinyl (not the flourishes)? BTW, you've been tagged! ;)

carolm said...

a Real man would do anything for his wife ~ including drive a truck with "flourishes" on it!

xoxox ~ carol.