Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Stampin' Up Hello Cupcake and CASE-ing Tuesday Sketches #183 #CASEingtuesday183

 Good Morning Friends!

Since the time I joined card making 13 years ago, I have been in LOVE with sketches.  My great friend Brenda Quintana runs a sketch challenge that "CASES" or copies the layout of a card in one of the catalogs, and uses it as a jumping off point to design projects!

This week we were chatting and somehow it came up, and I've joined her design team!

This is my submission for this weeks CASE on page 14 of the Occasions Catalog!  #CASEingtuesday183

What do you think? Did I do okay?


Here is the original card.  My measurements are a little different from the sketch, and I did add another element so that I could find room for my sentiment

Want to play along?  We have a dedicated facebook group for everyone to play you can find at this link.  

I went a little crazy with the layers but I was having fun!  Here are the measurements I used for my project.

Measurements:
Card Base Highland Heather Cardstock, 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: Early Espresso Cardstock, 4 1/8" x 3 1/8"
Layer 3: Gingham Gala Designer paper 4x3"
Layer 4: Whisper White Stitched Circle
Layer 5: Early Espresso 1 3/4" circle
Layer 6: Whisper White 1 1/2" circle
Layer 7: Daffodil Delight, 3 1/2" x 1/4", punched with the triple banner punch both sides
Layer 8: Whisper White Cupcake topper, cut with scissors
Layer 9: Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequence (daffodil flower)
Layer 10: Self adhesive Rhinestone

Ink: Early Espresso and Highland heather.

Here are other suggested measurements you could try for this CASE.
Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Here is the shopping list!

0 comments: