Friday, June 17, 2016

Customer Appreciation and New Catalog Launch Event!


Did you miss the 16 card catalog rollout BASH?  It was so soon after the launch of the catalog, I haven't even received all my swaps yet!  Come see the new colors and products on display and in action. Ihave so much to show you!
Have a cupcake and coffee, browse the bogo sale and make a free make n take.  Earn lots of tickets to win some cool prizes!
Saturday AM 10-1, my Annual BOGO Sale!  June is my BIGGEST BOGO of the year! I’ll have newly retired stamps, dies, punches, paper and more PLUS previously retired product too! Come on by to shop my retired Stampin’ Up! products and choose an equal amount of FREE products from the NEW 2016-2017 Annual Catalog!!  Buy my old stamps, big shot dies, and accessories for full value and get the new products free!  
Raffles!
You know how I love to spoil!  Win one of the raffle prizes!  I will have stamps and all kinds of fun things to raffle off including a Big Shot Magnetic Platform!  
Here's how you can earn tickets for the SUPER COOL prizes!
(which will be drawn at 1PM ~ Saturday)
  • RSVP by registering above = 1 ticket
  • Attend = 1 ticket
  • Bring a "new to Selene" friend = 2 tickets each
  • Current club member? = 3 tickets
  • Join Club = 3 tickets
  • Book a private class for the week of July or August = 4 tickets + 20 cards at your event if you have 6 guests or more.
  • Sign up to be a demonstrator on my team that day (or any day in the Sale-A-Bration time leading up to the event), and choose $99 in retired product from my table. + 4 raffle ticket
Get free cards at this event too..
  • Are you a current club member?? = pick 5 cards!
  • Join the new stamp club group starting in July (meets the last week of June) = pick 5 cards! 
  • Spend $25 = Pick 4 cards
  • Spend $50 = Pick 9 cards
  • Spend $75 = Pick 14 cards
  • Spend over $100 = Pick 20
  • Join my team for $99 = Pick out 20 cards

0 comments: