Had a team gathering last night. We meet monthly for a little bit of training and some stamping fun! This was my swap card.
I saw something similar to it on Pinterest and decided to make my own version. Boy, it's so easy to make!
How about some measurements first?
Thick Whisper White, 8 1/2" x 5 1/2, scored and folded in half at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: Real red 5 1/4" x 4"
Layer 3: Thick Whisper White 5 x 3 3/4"
Layer 4: Leaf made with the bird punch and scraps of Old Olive card stock.
5: Floral punch with Real Red Glimmer paper
6: Snowflake embellishments
- Stamp the nose in pumpkin pie ink using the heart image so that the heart looks like a nose.
- Using the small circle, stamp the eyes and nose next.
- Using the thick swash image, stamp the top of the hat, then add the hat rim with the long thin stripe
- Next, using real red ink, stamp the curved thick swash three times (as shown) so that it looks like a scarf.
- Add the embellishments. Start with the snowflake embellishment using glue dots. Add the leaf from the bird punch and the red glimmer paper flower using glue dots as well.
- Add a self adhesive rhinestone in the middle of your flower.
- Finish sticking the layers together and you are done! :)
Thanks for stopping by today! Need to make this snowman card?
Below is a shopping list the items I used to make it. Check out (min order $25) using host code: JHSEUQJT
and you'll receive a this month's card kit for free! (please remember NOT to choose no contact or I will have no idea who placed the order). Click here for more details and to register for that.
It is my sincere pleasure to serve you.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog