Wednesday, December 31, 2014

12/31 Stampin Up! Occasions Sneak Peek, You Plus Me Bundle, You're sweet, New Bow Punch, Stacked with Love

Good Morning Friends!

Here's another fun project share to celebrate the new catalog that's coming January 6th.

I love that Stampin Up will be bundling this paper pack and Stamp set together to give you a 15% discount!  {happy dance}!

For this one, i started with a Calypso Coral card base cut to 8 1/2 x 5 1/2" and scored it down the middle at 4 1/4".  I ran it through my big shot and embossed the whole front panel of the card.  I just switched my platform to no tabs, and left the back part of the card out, by folding it under.  :)

next I added a strip of Designer paper which measures 1 1/2" x 5 1/2" and a 1/2" by 5 1/2" strip of real red cardstock.

The real red layer above that measures at 3 x 2 1/4"
and I stamped the sentiment using stampin write markers in Calypso Coral and real red on a piece of Whisper white measuring 2 3/4" x 2"

I punched two real red punches from the new bow punch!  It's really fabulous!  I used a bone folder to gently bend the paper to get the bow to pop up.  I used tombo liquid adhesive to stick it together (used a tiny amount so it wouldn't be all over the place.  When you punch out the shape, you need two to complete the bow and you have an extra little rectangle left over.  I finished it with a self adhesive rhinestone!  Quick but cute!

Love,
Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach

Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!
Click here to join my team






Here is a shopping list if you need it! 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog