Just a sweet card share for you on this lovely Sunday Afternoon!
First ~ did you leave a comment on my blog candy post? You could get a pre cut class, directions and videos delivered right to your door! Check out that post here and leave me a comment to enter. There's only a few day's left to snag your kit. If you are interested in stamping with me remotely, click here to check it out!
We made this card at a past stamp club meeting. I love all the dimension that the embossing provides. How about some measurements to start:
For the BASE layer I used a ready cut card base from the current catalog. I love how cool and easy it is. These bad boys are already scored and cut and waiting for you to layer on. However, if you prefer to cut what you have...
Measurements and clickable shoppping list: (click on any of the items below to see it in my store)
Base layer: Hello Honey 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: Blackberry Bliss 5 x 3 3/4"
Layer 3: Whisper White 4 3/4" x 3 1/2", embossed with the Large Dots Embossing Folder
Layer 4: is a 1/2" x 3 3/4" strip of Blackberry Bliss.
Layer 5: Fun Frames Embossed Whisper White layer (cut to 2 1/2 x 3 1/2", embossed then fussy cut with a pair of scissors)
Layer 6: Crushed Curry Button from Regals 130029 (looks like hello honey doesn't it?)
Layer 7: Whisper white Bakers Twine, Pretied Bow and curled for my customers
Step by Steps:
- Emboss Layer 3 ~ 3/4's of the way up so that the top stays not embossed using the Large Polka Dot Embossing folder. (i just leave the end hanging off my folder so it stays straight.
- Attach this layer to the Blackberry Bliss layer below it, then add the 1/2 strip across the top using your favorite adhesive and set aside.
- emboss Layer 5: with the Fun Frames Embossing folder.
- Using the Hello Honey Ink Pad, stamp the Bells from Embellished events in the middle of the embossed frame.
- Using the Blackberry Bliss Ink Pad, Stamp the Congratulations on top.
- Fussy cut this frame with your paper snips (scissors).
- Attach this frame layer on top of the Blackberry Strip as shown on the sample.
- Use a Glue Dot to attach the Crushed Curry button.
- Drop a tiny drop of liquid glue in the middle of the button and put the pre-tied bow on top. just tap the knot of the bow on top of the liquid glue and let it set up for a minute.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Please enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach
Thank you for your orders with me Shop here anytime!
Click here to join my team