Saturday, March 29, 2014

3/29 Stampin' Up! You're Lovely and Sweet Sorbet Paper

Good Morning Friends!  

I hope you're enjoying the Sale-A-Bration Project Parade. Today, I have two sweet projects to share with you using the You're Lovely Stamp Set.  This card also uses the SAB sweet sorbet designer paper and the super sweet Decorative Dots embossing folder!  

My base layer is crisp cantaloupe 11 x 4 1/4", scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2: Very vanilla 5 x 3 3/4"
Layer 3: 1 x 3 3/4" piece of Sweet sorbet designer paper, sponged with soft suede ink
Layer 4 is a 1 x 4 inch strip of very vanilla
Layer 5 is a piece of very vanilla,stamped with the You're Lovely Stamp set, colored with crisp cantaloupe ink, and sponged.  so pretty!!

The second share for today is a card that was inspired by my friend Carol Hickman.  She created a card for swapping at leadership, and I flipped her design a little bit, but I just love the colors Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla and Gold.  Isn't it lovely?

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Anyone who places any order through my online store will also receive the below tutorial!  it's packed full with 19 projects designed by my friend Ronda and I. 

Click here to check out my store
Click here to see a short video for the demonstrator opportunity







Love,
Selene Kempton


0 comments: