Good Morning Friends!
Just a quick project share that I made with the Starburst Sayings bundle. Once a month I go to housing in a town nearby me and stamp with the residents in two locations. That day really fills me up! I love the people there and it warms my heart to see them. This month, I wanted to make some projects that THEY could have themselves and to let them know how I feel about them.
I snapped this photo with my phone, and enhanced it when I got home so I could share the project with you.
2) Then, I flipped the paper and cut at 4" twice. So that gave me 3 bases to work with for my candy.
3) I attached the topper to the back of the package which is just the largest Oval Collection Framelit Dies and that was cut from the Fresh Prints Designer Paper pack. They are cut to 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" so I could cut one piece per person, with almost no waste
4) Next I cut a medium cello bag down to 4x5" and just used sticky strip to stick it inside my pouch.
5) the front layers are 5x4 in coastal Cabana and 4 3/4" x 3 3/4" whisper white.
6) the coastal cabana 2 3/8" scalloped circle punch
7) the sentiment comes from the Starburst Sayings bundle.
8) We attached the front with a piece of velcrow
**tip** if you're ever making a paper craft project and your velcro is too sticky, just trim the fuzzy side a little with your scissors and it makes it easier to open and close your treat pouch!
9) Finally I have each resident 3 Ghirardelli chocolate pieces to put inside their pouch. Many ate the first one! :) Can you blame them?
Do you have someone that might like a little treat so they know how much you care? Try this fun little pouch with a surprise inside!
Thanks so much for popping in here today. See you tomorrow!
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach
Thank you for your orders with me Shop here anytime!