Monday, August 19, 2013

8/19 Truly Grateful for you ~ New Thinlit Card Die

Good Morning Friends! 

I am totally in LOVE with the new Thinlit Card Dies!  I'll be making this beautiful card with my stamp camp classes this week. It features the Truly Grateful stamp set and just a few cranks of the big shot, we come out with this awesome card! 

Click here to register for class this week!

This card uses the fun new thinlit's card die. So simple to make great cards and have them together in just a few minutes!  Woot Woot!  I'm all about easy, that looks great and is done well! 

How would you like to see this product in action?  Take this video for a quick spin and you can see the possibilites! 



Love, 
Selene Kempton

1 comments:

Jan Hoyt said...

very cute card, Selene! I picked this label framelit first over the circle one but I'm sure that one will be on my list very soon!

Love how you used the background stamp for the flaps instead of DSP....very clever! What did you put on the other side of the "flip flop"?