Monday, January 14, 2013

1/14 Even More Sycamore Street and Bloomin Marvelous SAB Sneak Peek of Stampin' Up!

Good Morning Friends!

Here's another sneak peek from the upcoming Sale a Bration series of products by Stampin' Up! I swapped this card before I left for leadership and I'm so excited to share it with you this morning.

Lookie lookie at that new cute little butterfly punch!  It coordinates perfectly with this stamp set, Bloomin Marvelous, and so does the gorgeous designer paper, Sycamore Street!  I love this time of year!

This is a super simple layout, which makes making a boat load of these babies really easy, but it makes it so fun to stamp too!

I'll be back tomorrow to share some photos from leadership this week.  Right now, i need to get ready for my team meeting tonight!  I cant wait to see the girls!

Big Hugs!
Selene~


0 comments: