Monday, March 22, 2010

Mojo Monday Stretch

Good Morning Friends!

I am having a CRAZY beginning to my week, with a ton to do.. But I always like to start my monday with a cup of Joe and some Mojo monday. :)

I had my team at the house last night. We feasted on cheese and crackers, red wine, and brownies.. while we made some awesome cards. I'll be sharing some of their fantastic creations later this week. At the end of the night, the topic of glossy paper techniques came up and I quickly showed polished stone.. This morning, all the goodies are still on the table, so I thought I'd make some "polished stone" Easter eggs.

I haven't given this guy any ink at all! How fun to make him pink!

See you later this week!
((((hugs))))
Selene Kempton

5 comments:

Janice said...

How very pretty!! I haven't heard of this technique but love the result. Very cute card.

LW said...

Beautiful card!

http://ladivacreations.blogspot.com

Donna MacDonald said...

Holy smokes - the polished stone eggs just brought back a flood of memories dying eggs at Easter time when I was a kid. This is a fantastic card!!

Carol<>< said...

cute!
Carol<><

Tanya Boser said...

Love those eggs!