Sunday, January 3, 2010

So Long ~ Farewell... to some favorite sets of mine ~ New ETSY shop

It's that time again... Time to say goodbye FOREVER to some beloved stamp sets. Yes, tomorrow will be the last day you can order the 32 sets listed in this document.

You can shop 24/7 in my online store by clicking here then "shop now" at the top of the screen or you can send me an email to save on shipping costs at e.selene@verizon.net

One of my favorite sets that is going away is branch out ~ which I used to create this card. You may notice that I have posted this card on my blog before... I'm excited to announce that I have a new venture in the new year! These are now available on etsy through my storefront there! Isn't that exciting??

This year I'm so thankful for the wonderful friends that I have met as a result of my stamping habit. Without them, the holidays would have been down right difficult. I also thank God that my husband and I have work and that we're able to work. Things have been tight here as they have been in many places.

Wishing you all a happy, healthy and prosperous 2010!

0 comments: