Monday, May 11, 2009

Mojo Monday ~ Happy Birthday!

When I saw the sketch over at the Mojo Monday blog this morning, I knew I wanted to use this set to make a card... and maybe a scrapbook page. I only have a few hours while my daughter is in preschool, so I just did a card for now.

I had fun playing, this card has a ton of dimension with cut out images, crystal effects, glitter, rubons AND beads. I used Stazon ink to stamp my images and then used a watercolor crayon right on the image. I blended the color out with a blender pen. I cut the images out carefully, then followed the sketch!
This was a fun card to make. :)

I could see making a few more of these! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a terrific week!

Selene Kempton~

8 comments:

brenda taylor said...

I love this card Selene. I checked out the mojo monday site, wow, I have never been there before. thanks!!

Krista said...

Hi Selene, your card looks yummy !! Great job !

Ret said...

Selene, this card is so nice! Really love it!

dj said...

Party time!! Love it--so very festive!!

Nicole Tugrul said...

This card is the cutest! I love the colors, the design...great job!

Janice RR said...

Hey there, Sistuh!! I love your card! I had thought about doin' cupcakes, too, but headed for my flowers instead! This is really cute - love the "bling"!! Janice

miju miju said...

Very cute card. Love the fresh colors.
K.

Laura said...

Very cute! I love the colors, too.