Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Card From My Open House this Weekend and RAFFLE WINNERS!!!!

I'm sort of catching up on posts... I had the cards to post, I guess I'm just a post SLACKER!!! This was inspired by Stamp with Jodi. I changed the card to use it with my new hostess stamp set from Stampin' Up!

We had such a good time playing with all my favorite tools from the new catalog. I'm not sure if you can see the texture on this background. It's so pretty in real life!

Now, without further delay... If you're waiting to see if you won a prize, here's the list!!!

Here is the winner list and what they won!!

Very Punny ~ Cheryl B.
Love and Joy ~ Christine M.
Live like you mean it ~ Diane T.
Country living note card kit and Stamp Kit ~ Leigh Ann P.
Happy Harmony ~ Amy T.
Fall Flair ~ Nicole M.
Party Punch ~ Judy M.
Tags on board ~ Karyn I.
Delight in life ~ Deb T.
Delight in life ~ Kim M.
Delight in life ~ Michelle J.
Delight in life ~ Jenn B.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Selene - as always another great event! See you soon,
- Christine M.

Anonymous said...

WooHoo!
I am so excited! Thanks Selene! You are a true inspiration on so many levels! I am more motivated to make time to play now!
:)
Kim M.