I finally changed up the colors a little bit and went a little bit softer. I still can't put this set down, be sure to grab yours before it runs out! #thoughtfulbranches #stampinup
- Score a piece of Blushing Bride Card Stock in half at 5 1/2". Cut it the other way at 4 1/4" and fold it in half to form the base
- Cut a piece of Mint Macaron Card Stock to 5 1/4" x 4"
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Card stock to 5" x 3 3/4"
- Stamp the sentiment on the bottom left hand side of the White layer using Blushing Bride Ink.
- Stamp the tree base as shown above in Basic Grey Ink.
- Stamp the tree leaves in Mint Macaron Ink.
- Tie a bow using Mint Macaron Ribbon and attach with a glue dot.
- Attach the layers of cardstock together using fast fuse.
- Enjoy! :)
Did you miss the signup for this awesome class?